2012年5月28日月曜日

Covered With Canvas






I had been looking for something to carry everything to work and college.
Canvas Tote bag has many use. No matter go work or go to college, they can work for me very well. 
And they are always fine to match the other things I wear.
So I've bought two of Tote bags.
The first was L.L. Bean extra-large Tote bag, with my monogram on it.
 I highly recommend it. Because the size was surprising for the price.
Then I bought this Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers large canvas Tote bag in the red-navy color,
 and I really love it. 
It’s large enough for carrying all my belongings and its quite roomy.
二つのトートバッグどっちが好きですか? 



3 件のコメント:

  1. 個人的には白がいいなって思います!
    ナチュラルな風合いが好きなもので!

    返信削除
  2. i like the white one! coz the monogram on the things which you usually go with is always cozy and chic.☆☆

    返信削除